Dedicated CRM system for the PG Partner Gospodarczy accounting office network
PG Partner Gospodarczy is an accounting office network with branches in major cities in Poland. Our implemented CRM for accounting offices ensures efficient completion of tasks related to accounting and personnel management in all branches belonging to the network.
As part of our 10 active offices, our Business Partner offices handle over 100,000 documents annually for clients from nearly 100 industries.
CRM system for accounting offices – discover the functionalities
A dedicated CRM system for accounting offices is software that supports customer service and allows for streamlining work in your enterprise. The key functionalities of CRM software for accounting offices include:
- automation of taskssome tasks related to business accounting can be performed automatically by the system. This is a great solution, especially for accounting office networks that have multiple branches managing diverse clients.
- categorization of individual tasksthis allows the employee to have a clear view of tasks to be completed and prioritize specific orders.
- intuitive search for commands and documentsby easily searching using selected filters, employees can quickly find the necessary files for work.
- quick insight into the progress of accounting workmonitoring completed work allows not only for efficient task allocation but also for evaluating employee performance.
Implementing a dedicated CRM system allows accounting offices to efficiently manage the time of employed accountants and optimize the operations of the entire office. A good flow of information and documents results in shorter handling of individual orders.
CRM software and managing an accounting office
A CRM system for accounting offices allows for distributing clients and specific tasks among individual employees, ensuring an optimal distribution of workacross the entire staff.
Dedicated CRM software provides management of the company and employees from within one universal system.With such a solution, you can create reports containing data necessary for streamlining processes in your accounting office network.
CRM for accounting offices and user experiences
The most important users of our accounting software are your employees. The comfort of their work is crucial, as teams in accounting offices analyze numerous complex data related to accounting and personnel. Easy access to current instructions provides a clear task list, andquick and accurate creation of appropriate settlements and documentation is facilitated by access to necessary data within one system. For the convenience of employees, it is possible to automatically generate certain documents (according to their established schedule). Thanks to this solution, accountants receive a ready document at the appropriate time, minimizing the risk of delays and errors.
Dedicated CRM system for accounting offices – what are the benefits of implementing this solution?
Running an accounting office is not an easy task. Timeliness and reliable processing of data are extremely important in this case. A CRM system for accounting offices has many interesting functionalities, allowing offices to streamline many processes and effectively serve clients. The most important advantages of using dedicated CRM software include:
- Timeliness – thanks to the automation of many tasks and processes,
- Data security – dedicated CRM software ensures that modern accounting offices do not have to rely on nationwide solutions (client data is only available to the accounting office within their own internal system),
- Functionality tailored to needsthis is extremely useful from the perspective of a network of accounting offices. By using a dedicated CRM system for accounting offices, we can offer appropriate tools formanaging each branch individually and the entire network of accounting offices simultaneously,
- Recognizable brand – you gain the option to create the image of a pioneer in the industry, using innovative solutions to provide clients with the highest quality of services,
- Possibility of integration with other systems – allows for the accumulation of useful tools within one system, offering clients comprehensive services (accounting, payroll, and advisory),
- Creation of customized reports – provides the opportunity to analyze specific data that is not generated using ready-made solutions.
Why is it worth taking advantage of the benefits of CRM software for accounting offices?
If you run a large business in this industry or a network of offices dealing with accounting and personnel services and create documentation for many clients with diverse requirements, take advantage of the benefits offered by dedicated CRM software for accounting offices. Take your accounting services to a higher level and stand out in the community of accounting offices thanks to modern CRM software.